Bob Blakely wrote:

> The notion of requiring some sort of moral ground for one nation or one
> person to object to the brutal actions of another is absurd.

Surprisingly some people don't care for hypocricy.  (Though hypocracy is
not reason enough to necessarily having to restrain oneself from an
action like entering a war.)

> Yup, your kin brutalized, but thank God that
> felonious neighbor didn't intervene and attempt to assert some
> moral ground
> that you, judge of such things, has determined he doesn't have.

False example.  A better one would be of a man pinching wallets in the
street objecting to a mugger.

We were not speaking of someone who had been a felon in the past
but was one in the moment.

Man: Officer, I was mugged.
Policeman: What were you doing when you were mugged?
Man: I was trying to pinch a wallet.

That won't go over very well.

> that you, judge of such things, has determined he doesn't have.

That's right, I _do_ judge such things.  I do my best though I haven't
reached the status of being the VOICE OF REASON.

'Nuff said.

Regards,
Gautam

<End of topic for me>