On 24/8/05, wendy beard, discombobulated, unleashed:

>A small diversion for me. Actually shot some ~film~ this weekend. Even more
>of a diversion, it wasn't of dogs either!
>Went down to Kingston on Sunday to take part in a British Cars in the
>Park day.
>OK, wasn't entirely dogless. Boris came too.
>http://www.pbase.com/wendybeard/image/48047114

Nice pics Wend. You have a Stag? V8? Nice.....

It is entirely in my Life Plan to acquire a good old-fashioned sports car
before I push up the daisies. An Austin Healey would be good.

Tell me, have you come across any Ginettas in your British car meanderings?

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__