It looks like a Passion Flower (Passiflora) to me. There are over 500 species, so a specific ID would be tough. The stamen and pistil anatomy is pretty characteristic of Passiflora.

I did a quick Google and found this page:

http://www.passionflow.co.uk/species.htm

You can go through the species list at the top and see if you find this exact one.

Bob