Spent a couple 100 degree hours at Sacramento 's Land
Park Zoo awhile back.
I envied a polar bear which kept diving into its pool
(probably refrigerated) and spinning to the surface.
Finally occurred to me to try for a shot. Didn't get a
solid freeze, but a "different" image.

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=86

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs