On 8/21/05, P. J. Alling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't know if I'm happy with this or not but for your edification
>
> Nearly Full
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~webster26/PESO_--_nearlyfull.html
>
> No technical data, I'm feeling lazy, (and it's too hot).
>
> As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

Well,. I like it a lot.  I've gotta say, moon shots bore the heck out
of me (sorry astro-boys and girls, I'm just not into it).

I like this one, and it's 'cause we get to see the neighbourhood.
How'd you get the moon and the buildings exposed correctly?  I love
it!  There's an eerie quality to this one that I really like.  It just
looks so still and quiet.  Great mood.

cheers,
frank