In a message dated 8/24/2005 4:46:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I guess that the only unusual thing I've got is a couple of loonies on
a "nature" ride:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3538613&size=lg

I suppose it's unusual in that you don't see it every day.  It also
strikes me as potentially dangerous (I would think if you hit a
bump...).  Not at all hygenic (I wouldn't want to touch those saddles
- eewwwww!).

As far as hardest to capture, I think just about everything is hard to
capture.  I'm never 100% satisfied with any shot I take, and I know
it's hard for some to believe, but I'm constantly trying to improve my
photography (although my definition of "improve" may differ from some
<LOL>.

Now to see what the other 50 or so posts say <g>

cheers,
frank
=======
Huh, frank, how is that a messenger tradition? When/where/why?

Definitely unusual. :-)

Marnie