It's only 7 rolls of film. I have found that when I'm on a photographic trip
I tend to shoot about 5 rolls a day on average, but (as I think Godfrey
mentioned) that's a 12 hour day.

Journalists that I have heard talk about it usually seem to reckon on about
6 rolls a day when they're covering an event.

David Hurn in one of his books talks about ordering 1000 rolls of film for a
year. Presumably he doesn't shoot every day.

If you're in a fast-moving situation and you want to cover it adequately
it's pretty easy to shoot a roll of film in a minute to get one shot. It's
all part of shooting round the subject.

--
Cheers,
 Bob