On Aug 25, 2005, at 10:19 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Thumb nail page looks good. (Some nice photos I hadn't seen.)

But, I too, found the little blocks confusing. At first I thought they were
supposed to be thumbnails, then I saw the link to the thumbnail page.

Maybe the blocks could be smaller, then no one would think that they are supposed to be thumbnails (with pictures that didn't load). Or maybe dots or bars
rather than blocks.

Whatever.

Nice photos. I wish I could do 1/2 as well.

Heya Marnie,

Thanks for the compliment!

And thanks for looking and commenting.

I'll likely revise the frontispiece page for next year's PAW, based on the amount of feedback I've gotten on the status bar. Might integrate the thumbnail page into it; I didn't in the past as I felt that the frontispiece should load very quickly, and loading up to 50- some thumbnails takes time on a slow connection. I have an idea that might work better, though, without losing the specific functionality and display information that I wanted for it.

I've put thumbnail pages up linked to the frontispiece for all posted years of PAW projects now.

http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW1/thumbs/
http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW2/thumbs/
http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW3/thumbs/
http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW4/thumbs/