Great shot! I recall you stating that you could not see much when you took these shots. I am happy to see that the evening was documented.
This was before we headed up to the bridge for a brief visit.

I do look like a lush with a wine glass in one hand and the bottle in the other.

Sorry Wheatfield Willie, but you may have been replaced as my favorite wine drinker on the mountain :-)
Don't fret though, there will be enough wine for the three of us at NPW :-)

César
Panama City, Florida

Scott Loveless wrote:

Those are very nice photos, Cesar, but who's the hobbit with the LX?  <g>

I brought along the *ist loaded with 400iso color print film for
snapshots.  This was taken at 1am Sunday morning.  While Cesar's
tongue did drag the ground for most of the weekend, it's not visible
in this photo.  Must have been the wine.
http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=169