No I've been trying CS2. There is no way in hell I could afford to by it.
Funny thing is it runs nicely on my now ancient 900mhz/512mb AMD Homebrew
computer. I keep seeing people say it is slow on their modern super computers.
Maybe it is just that I normally only have one or two aps open at a time. I
have been playing with a 112mb/20mp file and it has been fine. Oh another thing
I do is once I have finish with a layer I tend to collapse it and so usually
only have 2 or 3 layers going a once. I guess it is just a legacy of mine from
older non-multitasking OS, and 48K ram. Although I have been using Linux since
'92 and XP since last year. I do find Bridge slow to load, but worthwhile. It
and the raw converter are what I think I like best about CS2.

And before you ask the only way I got the Oly C-5050z was that there was a real deal
on a used one on ebay last month, and do to the fixed budget account I did not have
to pay an electric bill last month, so tha money went for the camera. Strange to
think of the electric bill as a savings account <grin>.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

mike wilson wrote:

If you've been buying PS2, no wonder you can't afford a decent printer.  8-)