Shel.
I have Scottish blood in my veins, have you? ;-)

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of not throwing away functioning things.
I just couldn't resist.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)