Me think, cheap Canon lenses are really _cheap_ Tamrons!

But who am I to say?
I'm using a Tamron 28-75/2,8 and _want_ to believe it’s a proper lens.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)