Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

On Aug 26, 2005, at 5:06 AM, Tim Øsleby wrote:

A nice picture. Despite being a bit unsharp.
But what grab my attention are the threes, I like them, but I don't tend to
look at the main subject.
Could be me and my biases, being a "Me don't love wheels" man.
I try to ignore him, because he is disturbing my peace, roaring around ;-)

Hmm. In this picture, I don't see the motorcyclist as "roaring around". He looks like he's on a pleasant, burbling putt through some nice country.

Godfrey

You know what they say:  "One man's burble is another man's roaring"

I'll just get my coat.