On Aug 26, 2005, at 11:44 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

I haven't done this with the latest versions of iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie and iDVD yet (the iLife package), but I've seen some fairly complex DVD photo presentation work done with that set of four applications. The next step up from there is a big one, to the Final Cut Studio application suite.

What are you trying to do that is blocked? I might be able to help.

Godfrey

Godfrey,

Thank you so much for hearing me out.  :-)

I've put together a pretty nice presentation of photos with a soundtrack. When attempting to burn the DVD I receive an error 34506 which has no associated explanation. Just the number. Apple support is useless since when they throw three photos in iMovie and iDVD it works fine and they won't troubleshoot enduser content. I have a feeling it's the size and complexity influencing this.

When researching the error online, everyone encountering it come up against the same wall except one I've seen so far. The only workaround has been someone using Toast to burn the DVD once the image is created in iDVD. I was in the process of trying that until I ran into the same error when trying to create the disk image.

So, what do you think?  Any ideas?

Jeff

"An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Pope John Paul II