Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

On Aug 26, 2005, at 11:11 AM, keithw wrote:

Any Alfa is a real car from the day of it's birth, and will never be otherwise...

Amen. Good to meet another insane^H^H^H^H^H^Htrue Alfisti. ];-)

Godfrey

Just for giggles, I went to my large L.A. Yellow Pages, no Alfa dealers or repair shops evident anywhere.

Used to be one in nearby Santa Monica, but...long gone.

I accessed Google, and nothing there, either... Hmmmm.

Seems likely the rumors I heard long ago about ALFA not exporting cars to the U.S. is entirely true!

Sighhh.   I was geared up for a moment, there!

keith
So Cal
What good is So Cal without a sports car?
And, if it's not an ALFA, it's a pretender...