In a message dated 8/17/2005 11:54:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Came across this picture today, taken a few weeks ago in San
Francisco, while I was looking for the set I'll bring to the Slide
Slam on Friday. It's a little different from what I've been working
on lately:

   http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW5/32p.htm

Comments, critique, flames ... all appreciated.

enjoy
Godfrey
This, for me, could be vastly improved. (Okay, I finally figured out what you
are doing re threads, subject line, labeling.)

I'd like it better:  closer, not cropped as much at the bottom, and less on
the top, or more on the top, like it is, if the sky was more interesting. Right
now it looks sort of out of balance, crammed to the bottom of the photograph,
with a lot of not very interesting sky.

It's an interesting subject with interesting lighting, I just think it could
be captured in a more interesting way.

HTH, Marnie