He looks like a character in the current TV adverts for "6 Flags", a chain of amusement parks here in the states. The character I can best describe as 85-year old break dancer. That's really pushing the cultural differences thread

J.W.L.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 11:01 AM
Subject: RE: PESO - London Sketches - 1

Actually, Boris, the photo is very interesting.  This man is
committing a sartorial outrage.  The Panama hat is correctly worn with
flannels and a blazer, or even with shorts, whilst a double-breasted
pinstripe suit cries out for a bowler.

The only explanation I can come up with is that he is a retired
Australian cricketer on the way to a funeral.

He's not a typical Londoner, that's for sure.

Probably Hungarian. Or an embezzler.

Bob