:-)
Found it.
Have I ever told you I love you Boris? ;-)
Don't worry, kidding, but thanks.

Now I'm going to  do some B&W conversions with the Channel mixer.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)