Well, I did it too!
My new-to-me A35-105/3.5 just arrived in the post!
To put the icing on the cake, I was in town on Saturday and just popped
in my local camera shop and what should be in their display case but a
A70-210 !!!
I tried to trade in my 28-80 Takumar-A against it (who wouldn't!) but
they politely declined my offer and just knocked 10% off instead! They
threw in a hard lens case too (not an original, but who cares!).
Just got to find time to try out the outfit with my LX/MX now..

Wendy