Hi, Anand.
The rubber stamp in Photoshop works almost like skin transplantation surgery
:-) :
First you mark a SourcePoint. That's where you want to copy from. Then you
move the mousepointer to where you want to replace the original content.
When you press the mouse button and start to move the mouse around, you
replace the original content with content from the Source. Also, as you move
the mouse around, the SourcePoint moves with the mouse; the SourcePoint and
the ReplacementPoint are fixed in relation to one another.

Hope this helps...
Jostein