Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

[...]

When it comes to sports cars, well, I'd still like a Merc CLK because it's comfortable and I like the notion of a hard top and convertible in one. Older ones are now getting into a reasonable ball park. Overall, however, I'm happy to no longer be worried about high performance: my Land Rover Freelander does me just fine, and carries all the crap I toss in it very nicely too. It's also not too big to park in San Francisco.

No kidding. So would I. But, I'm no longer wealthy - I got married.
So, I stick with what's reasonably affordable.

I've gone thru 3 MBs, but no more. Mercedes' are not cost efficient purchases any more.

keith

Godfrey