This one time, at band camp, Tim Øsleby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Liking your design, I wonder, have you made this yourself? And, care to
> share some of the scripting, I'm not thinking of the visual elements, the
> structure below is what interests me. How do you load files? Are you able to
> load from other computers, without using fancy (read expensive) tolls?

Yes I designed and wrote the site and the backend. All using good ol' vi(m).
The benifits of using a database to store your images in makes backups a
breeze without needing to fuss about with file system integrity.

Anything you need just give a holla and I will be happy to help in any
way I can.

Kind regards
Kevin