So Scott, is there a 67 in your future? :-P

Similarities 'twixt Doug and me - other than long-lost brothers (I am the brother Mom never talked about) - I cannot see other than who else is in the photo... I do notice she seems a little alarmed by what he is saying...

As for http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=173, Paige is not a PDMLer. She is someone I met on the mountain at the NPW earlier this year. You know, I just realized that she shoots Minolta! Some on the list may be seeing a trend?
By the way, I like the shots - even of Doug :-)
The one of Paige is very nice. I will forward it along, with your permission of course.

Waiting for the tornado watch to end,

César
Panama City, Florida

Scott Loveless wrote:

Cesar let me run a roll through his 67.  This is Nico and Patrickhaving lunch
on Sunday just before the exodus.  FP4+ (rebranded asAdox 125) in D-76.
http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=175
On 8/28/05, Scott Loveless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> I shot a roll of HP5+ pushed two stops during the clinic. Here are a> few shots of list members.> > Cesar and Doug at breakfast. Notice any similarities?> http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=170> http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=171> > I realized as I was scanning the film that I took quite a few shots of> the list guy. In these he's photographing Joe DiMaggio's> presentation. I think he may have been using Joe's camera.> http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=172> http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=173> > Which PDMLer is this?> http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?id=174> > All of these were taken with the MX and M50/1.7. Processed in D-76> stock solution per Ilford's instructions.> > Please feel free to comment, critique, laugh, etc.> > --> Scott Loveless> http://www.twosixteen.com> > --> "You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman>