On 8/29/05, Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Scott, are you using something different for your email? Not trying to
> send HTML are you??

No, I'm not sending HTML.  A couple days ago I tried to send a message
to the list which was immediately rejected.  For some strange reason,
my gmail account had reset a few options.  I put them back the way I
had them before, but quite a few folks started complaining about
garbled email.  I think I've got the bugs worked out.  Sorry for any
frustrations I may have caused.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman