Haven't studied what you've done yet, but I do have PSCS2 at my machine too
(please don't tell anybody) ;-)
I'm only using it in "has to" situations.
After a brief glimpse at the final result I'd say:
The interpretation isn't bad. The similarities are there, and the details is
much better.

I _do_ like this way of learning!!!

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)