Good idea. Oct. 8th and SF.

I would really prefer the 9th, but if not, I could probably do the 8th. I'll just have to see about working sunday instead of saturday.

If anyone would like to use my Auto110 camera, please say so, because otherwise I'm probably not going to bring it this time. The baby of my Pentax family (and its corresponding lenses and film) took up more space than I wanted it to last time. I can get you some film, but you'll have to get it developed yourself (the shop I work at doesn't develop 110 film, sadly, or I'd shoot more). You can usually get it developed at places like Longs or any other store that can send out to Fuji or Kodak.

Also, if anyone has any fun 67 lenses (besides the 105), I'd love to try them out if you don't mind bringing them.

John Celio

--

http://www.neovenator.com

AIM: Neopifex

"Hey, I'm an artist. I can do whatever I want and pretend I'm making a statement."