On Sep 1, 2005, at 10:18 AM, Jens Bladt wrote:

To me it was a big misson to sell most of my analog Pentaxes to help finance my "D". I never really regretted this. Except for the MZ-S I sold it MZ-S, but later bought annother one (from a fellow PDML'er). If you put it up for
ebay auction, it'll be gone in a week :-)

I really should sell the MX body I picked up as I've had it for nearly six months now and still not taken a single picture with it. But I figure I really should take at least one roll of film with it before posting it for sale. Nostalgia for a kind of camera that was the basis of my photography for 30+ years is affecting me, I guess (although I used Nikon FMs then rather than Pentax SLRs).

Godfrey