Nice shot. I find the conversion quite good. It shows good range from the almost white highlights on the shirt to the almost black shadow areas in the hair. Good shadow detail under his chin and good highlight detail on the skin. As an infrequent visitor to London, I'll invoke a distant, vague memory and guess that it's St. James Park??
Paul