I felt like I was peeking when I saw it... Ahh well.. How do you like the 18 mm ?? I do miss what I had with the 20 mm on film. I am going to try again next week on the west coast, so perhaps my shadow will no be as much of a bother.

John

Boris Liberman wrote:

You caught me.  Yup.  That is exactly what happened.  I thought about it
and decided to leave it there, with a short curse) and accept the
consequences.  Next time I will be more careful.   But it is a nice
picture of my head shadow???!!

In fact, I had not intention to *catch* you. But your head shadow is
incomplete, so it wouldn't qualify as a "nice picture" ;-).

Well, when I shoot with my Sigma 18/3.5 I often suffer the same fate...