Hi everyone!
I'm back, and have a few semi-recent creative excretions for your
evaluation.

http://www.photosynth.ca/photo/f/wildgallery1.html

I had these, and a few others, printed up (8x10) and am just
trying to figure out how to mat and frame them without going bankrupt
(my balance is $00.75 and I still owe for a case of film), so that I can
sell them at the local craft/farmers market.

Any suggestions? Do you think they'll sell? If so, how much should I
charge?

It's tricky for me to tell if my stuff is salable from asking family and
friends because some times they're just a little /too/ nice you know.

Francis