As usual I am late to the thread...

I found out over the weekend that my friends/family from the New Orleans area are all fine. The same cannot be said about their houses though.

I helped out on Sunday for about six hours at the local Red Cross shelter. Talk about an emotional roller coaster... It was very draining, but it was the least I could do considering what some of people have gone through...

I could sense that many appreciate casual talk, they were personified - not just a number in the system. Though I noted more than a few walking around with a glazed look in their eyes...

Trying to do what I can,

César
Panama City, Florida

Kevin Waterson wrote:

Just a quick note to folks that have friends or family in New Orleans, or
are themselves affected, that our prayers are with you at this time.

Kind regards
Kevin