Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

On Sep 6, 2005, at 5:58 AM, frank theriault wrote:

That's the idea. It makes the cute girls ask :)

But not the ugly ones?  <LOL>

Two thoughts: ...

I'll add a third:

The only time anyone, cute girl or cute boy alike, has made a comment about any camera I'm carrying in the past year or two has been to ask say, "Nice camera ... Is it digital?". Or to mistake whatever it was for a Leica because I was carrying it in a Billingham bag as I reported a week or so ago. !

Most become curious about what I'm doing because I'm four feet away taking their picture, but not about the camera... such is the advantage of working with short focal length lenses. ;-) :-)

Godfrey

I have had a few pretty women comment on my snake-skinned LX.
A couple of them were professional photographers shooting Canon or Nikon. And the combination that caught their eyes were the 'snaked' LX with a silver Limited Lens.

I actually had a guy in southern Manhattan walk by - as I was waiting to meet with Annsan and Amita - and stop, come back to me and comment on my LX...

These have occurred while I was not taking photos, the camera was either in my hands, or on a table...

César
Panama City, Florida