On 8/20/05, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> He was bubbling over with enthusiasm, talking about these two guys
> with Harley-Davidsons who had just left the cafe, and thoroughly
> enjoyed the dash and style of them:
>
>    http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW5/32.htm
>
> Comments, critique, flames always appreciated.
>
> enjoy
> Godfrey

Did the autofocus miss just a smidgeon?  It looks (to my eye, at
least) like his shoulder's a bit sharper than his face.  Whether
that's the case or not, his face seems a bit soft, but to be honest
with you, I like it that way.  It sort of matches what seems to be his
personality (at least as portrayed by you).

I like this one a lot.

cheers,
frank