On Sep 7, 2005, at 9:05 AM, Ryan Lee wrote:

Godfrey: Do you still use the 322RC2 vertically like the 3265?

Sometimes. I more often use it oriented for a right hand grip position ... I'm much more coordinated with my right hand for positioning the camera, and when I'm working on a tripod (not monopod), speed is rarely of the essence.

With a monopod, the best flexible attachment I've used is a little rubber gizmo that Manfrotto sells. It doesn't allow portrait orientation, but lets me move the camera quickly and easily for panning at sports events, etc.

Godfrey