Two cars, waiting for green light. Most likely custom cars, looking very
similar. Viewed from rear. At first glance they look like oversized Porches.
To make it simple: It is picture 2 from left in row 3.
What I like with the picture, is that the pink sky is reflecting in the
(mainly) red cars.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)