Thanks to Dave Brooks' enablement, I confirmed Henry's shipping policy. The point I recited from memory reads:

"Sorry, unless otherwise stated in the listing, we do NOT ship by courier. And, we do NOT ship by UPS, or FedEx, even if it is on your account. We ship ONLY by Canada Post/USPS Priority Mail. If that is unacceptable, please do not bid."

Their shipping FAQ also reads:

"Can I pay extra for a courier service and have my item shipped faster? Sorry, but no. If you insist on using on using a courier, please do not bid. As you can tell by our feedback and experience, we have determined that using the postal system is the most economical and efficient method to get your goods to you. It has been our experience that with all good intentions on our part with using a courier service to ship goods from Canada to the US, these intentions are usually hampered by customs paperwork, delays at the border and excessive brokerage, customs and duty charges. Having said that, we do not offer any other shipping service other than what is quoted on the auction page."

Kostas