Yes, Shel is a vice man.

heh heh heh

On Sep 8, 2005, at 5:19 PM, Tim Øsleby wrote:

I have been away for some days. So now I'm coming back to this thread.

Inspired by Shel's ideas I went back to the RAW-file and converted it one
more time. The main idea was to get more contrast out of the file. I
succeeded in this. This gave me a head start. Based on Godfrey And David contributions I gave it another spin. I played it simple, no layer masks
(I'm not very familiar with this tool yet).

What came out of this? Nothing really, nothing to show you. A different
image, yes but not better.
This taught me a lesson: To listen to Shel. He is a vice man. He told me that I had to get a real idea of what B&W is about before expecting good
results.
This is a family list, so I can't express my true feelings about this guy.
Aaarg! ;-)

Ok. That’s it. Thank you all.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)