Let's just say many of us on the list express their preferences in ways
that are outside the norm (and I don't mean Baugher, who has his own
uniqueness!)

Cotty cuts up and adapts lenses;
Cesar likes snakeskin;
Juan likes gaffer's tape;
I use plastic can lids for lens hood caps;
Some use rubber bands to hold their cameras together;

This is a large and individualistic list.  There are even those who make
photographs on a regular basis.

Let's cut this gaffer's tape crap and accept that creative and artistic
people are going to do things a little differently than the average Joe or
Josephine.

BTW, I found a place that sells gaffer's tape in a variety of colors, so
for those of you who want to tape your cameras, but were put off by the
dullness and somber use of black tape, here's a chance to inexpensively add
a splash of color to you prized cameras.  Good for holding your nerd
glasses together, too.

Shel
"Am I paranoid or perceptive?"