Fra: Shel Belinkoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 11. september 2005 02:26
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: RE: Paw: As free as a child wants to be

Well, Dave,you're right about a lot of things ...

The laughter and exuberance make this a fine family snap, and the details
in the scene will allow you to remember the time and place for years to
come.

As for the dull color and busy background, well, you're right.  Others are
being too easy on you ;-))  Still, you're not looking for art, but to save
a moment to remember years from now.

Shel

http://photobucket.com/albums/v408/divad_b/?action=view&current=freedom3787.
jpg