-----Mensagem original-----
De: Robert Whitehouse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada: domingo, 11 de Setembro de 2005 13:00
Para: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Assunto: Pentax SMC F 35-135 f3.5-4.5

Hi All,

I picked up one of these on eBay recently. It wasn't particularly cheap but
I thought that it would work nicely in combination with my 16-45 DA and my
ist D for trips.

I haven't really had chance to do much with it yet but it seems fairly sharp
in comparison with other zooms.

The only gripes are;

1) It is horrible to focus manually (tiny focus ring)
2) It does not focus very closely except in "macro" mode at 135mm.

Does anybody else have one of these? - any opinions/experiences?

Thanks,

Rob W