Hi,

A list member loaned me her 5n which I've used a bit.  My impression is
that it's not going to be as durable as, for example, some of the older,
mechanical, metal-bodied cameras, but of course your idea of heavy use and
mine may be different.  The viewfinder seems OK, although I've only used it
with fast glass - no lens slower than a 1.8 aperture.  The Mz-5 and 5n, as
well as the Mz-3, are nice little cameras if their feature set is
acceptable to you.  Personally, I'd rather have a good, solid MX ...  ;-))
but the MZ cameras have auto focus and a few other features that many
people seem to like.  It's a nice "second" camera for me.

Shel