Fra: Jostein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 11. september 2005 18:40
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: Colour profiles-PS-and home prining

Dave,

I gave up calibrating the printer. I have the Color Spyder for
calibrating the screen, but never got the prints right.
The solution for me was to order the service from a pro digital photo
vendor. They sent me a file to print without colour correction. I sent
the print back for the paper types I use, and got a ready-to-use
colour profile to use for printing. In PSP, I have to select the
custom made profile, turn off the adjustments in the printer driver,
and voilá. Works every time. It was a bit expensive, but it's worth it
IMHO.

Jostein