Both are pretty good.

For me it's not a tough choice, not at all. Num two is better composed, but
the infants hand makes it in num one. They seem to be better "connected" in
that one. Num two is more correct, but lacks the little extra "touch".

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)