Shel,

In addition to seeing Godfrey's 20-35, would you be interested in seeing a
Tokina 20-35/3.5-4.5 autofocus lens at the Pixel Party?  It's not the 2.8, but
it's mostly metal constructed, as far as I can tell and quite a bit heavier
than my other Pentax lenses.  As far as image quality, you will have to decide
for yourself.

Like Godfrey, I find myself using this focal length a lot in addition to the
28-105/3.2-4.5 now that I am using the digital body.

Pat in SF