> On Sep 13, 2005, at 7:24 AM, Tom Reese wrote:
>
> > note to self 2:
> >
> > don't forget to reset the exposure compensation after use
> >
> > You're really doing it the hard way.
>
> The reason why I didn't set exposure compensation was because I knew
> I'd forget to change it back :(
>
> I'd certainly rather screw up two frames than my entire next roll!

It didn't take me an entire roll to see my screw up. It took me about 8
frames.

My "doing it the hard way" comment was in reference to your calculating the
exposure compensation for the tubes instead of using in camera metering. I'd
bite the arm off of anyone who tried to take away my in camera spot meter.
It's invaluable when doing the kind of work you're doing.

Tom Reese