there aren't any trees on the right of #9, just rain falling to the ground. there is a storm off to the right obscuring the light that is just out of the frame. the sun is setting, though more than an hour away from actual sunset.

Herb....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Kennedy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: GESO: Southwestern Alberta

I'm liking:

9 - Wow! Is the sun setting just behind the tree to the right of the picture?
20 - I like the different poses of the pelicans(?) and the contrast of
the duck merrily swimming by in the forground.

Good stuff. Your badland pictures make me want to dig out my shots
from our trip out there last year.  Beautiful country you have out
there.