A friend of my in the UK asked me this question:

"Was wondering if you could help me. I've recently bought a Pentax Optio WP.
Great little camera, even more intuitive than my old Casio and excellent being
able to use the camera canoeing, swimming etc. (Not actually taken pics from
underwater yet.)

One issue though. Once it has been in the water, or if it is raining, the
droplets on the lens spoil a lot of the pics. Do you know of anything which
would coat the lens, which would repel the water, or break the surface tension
without distorting the pics?"

I have no idea, is there anyone who can advise?
RAIN-X? Or the opposite, anti-condensation stuff?
--
Frits Wüthrich