There are TWO K-mount 135mm/2.5 lenses.  One has the better coating, and
they are of different optical formulas.  The less expensive one is a 4
element design with a 52mm filter thread, the "better" one is a 6 element
design with a 58mm thread. You can go to Boz's site and read about both
lenses.

I've had both, the SMC Pentax with the 58mm thread is clearly superior in
every way (imo), but the Takumar version can be a good value and is
certainly a useful optic.

Shel