Hi Barry,

I hope you don't have any of the hassles I had.  My new DS is scheduled for
delivery later today <BIG smile, fingers crossed>

SD cards are "more or less" equal.  The biggest difference is the speed in
most cases.  The DS can take advantage of faster than standard cards up to,
I believe, a 45X speed - maybe 60X.  That will allow somewhat faster
shooting, which can be helpful in some situations.  The extra speed (up to
145X) comes about when transferring the images to the computer.  Probably a
good compromise between cost/efficiamcy is a 60X or 80X card, depending on
your patience and how much shooting you do.  The biggest factor is using
USB 2.0 as opposed to USB 1.1

Yes, when the card is full just remove it and slip in another card.  Just
like changing film, although perhaps easier ;-))  If you're going to carry
a few cards, it might be a good idea, although by no means necessary, to
get a little case or pouch for carrying the cards safely.  Here's one
choice:

http://tinyurl.com/bftno

<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&;
sku=388975&is=REG&addedTroughType=categoryNavigation>

Good luck with your purchase.  let us know how things work out.

Shel