On 14/9/05, danilo, discombobulated, unleashed:

>sorry Cotty, didn't understand well your email, I sent an invitation
>to you too, if you didn't mean this, please forgive me...

No apology need Danilo. It was my pathetic attempt at humour, which
failed miserably in this instance.

>for all the others
>
>I *had* one hundred (sorry it was also wrong) to give away, which,
>meantime, became 95 or so...
>
>I don't mind to give them all away, (I may just leave the last one for
>me and have... another 100 invitation, lol )
>
>but please, send me a private e-mail as I may miss your request otherwise...
>
>Oh, btw, now all of you I've already inviteted should also have some
>invitation too. Gmail is always growing...

On that note may I take this opportunity to point out that I have a .Mac
email account. I won't bore you all with the details, but in short, I get
an email account (+ 2 others for the rest of the clan) that I can access
either with my POP email application or online anywhere in the world, and
I do not have an ISP, just a broadband connection. Oh yeah, it stays with
me for life, so I don't have to keep sending out emails telling folk my
email address has changed. I get 2 or 3 spam emails a day, and 250 MB of
storage (which I don't use).

This costs me about 80 GBP a year and I wouldn't change it for anything.

I formally invite you to join up. More details:

<http://www.mac.com>

Thank you for your attention.

Cheers,
  Cotty